Monday, June 6, 2011

post:#11 this week in science(no impact)

   No impact mans year long project was about how he wanted to change his environment.  He decided to use less of everything then he started to cut back on everything.  He made his family stop doing things that New Yorkers love such as driving,flying,getting take out food,shopping,watching t.v,using elevators,and lastly stop using  pampers for the baby.  Which was weird because they have a baby but they made it work.  And also they didn't have tissue because that was bad for the environment.

   No impact man did a lot of things that changed the environment that hes in by going to local food places.  Also he put a solar pan instead of using electricity.  Also he made the worms he got eat the left over food he had instead of producing garbage.  Also he had to keep his food cold all he had to add was water.  And lastly he made his family follow the phrase reduce,reuse,recycle.

  My reactions at first was this wasn't that bad I think I want to try it.  Because I want to cut back and give more to my environment to make it better.  However as I got through the movie well not all of it I changed my mind because I can't give up all the things he and his family did.  And I know my family won't approve of it all because we are true New Yorkers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment