Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Post#7:Ecosystems

    We went to the garden.  Also we got insects to put them in our spider habitat.  We had to pick them up with either a stick or a bag.  And also we had to dig under rocks and logs to get our insects.
They were nasty looking and the were crawling around.
 
    We learned why millipedes crawl up when they touched.  And Also we learned that there are many insects in the garden.  Also we learned that their are different insects that just be up in the dirt.  And we learned that moss be living under the sea.  And they give oxygen.

    Im unsure about how is all my insect going to survive in my tank.  I say that because when my spider comes it's going to eat all the insects I spend my time getting.  Also im unsure about how they going to get the food they need with the rocks under the dirt.  And lastly im curious about what my spider might like.  Like is it going to like the insects i got or is it going to die of hunger
         

No comments:

Post a Comment